REVIVE TV EPISODE #13
The balance and cohesion of the bowel flora in your gut is undoubtedly critical to your body performing optimally. Your body’s ability to properly digest, absorb and utilise the food (proper food) you eat will greatly affect your health one way or the other. Here we share 7 ways to improve gut health and return the balance back in your favour.
A healthy gut with a healthy microbiome (that is bacteria, viruses, fungi, etc.) has the ability to improve many functions. Some include; improved immune function, an increase in the nutrients available, your ability to digest foods properly and to enhance cell-to-cell communication.
There are however many damaging contributing factors that can cause imbalances to our gut flora and therefore our performance. Here is a list of some of the contributing factors:
• Antibiotics and medications
• Nutritional deficiencies
• Substance abuse – alcohol and drugs
• Using anti-microbial soaps, hand washes and body lotions
• Chemicals in our water
So the question you’re probably asking is what is the best way to restore the balance in my gut health?
I’m glad you asked. In today’s episode of Revive TV you will learn:
• Another 6 contributing factors that are most probably effecting your gut health.
• 7 easy ways to improve your gut health starting today.
• Why Vitamin D is essential to improve gut flora and the best tip to absorb more.
• What probiotics are and which foods have the best sources
• Which supplement you must consider to improve gut health.
Join us every Thursday for Revive TV, our weekly health show where I share the best information, tips and strategies I have found the will help take your health to new levels. Struggling with a current health challenge or looking to maximise your life, we have got you covered!
Do you have a question or topic you’d like answered on another show? Please contact us via our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/revivechiro/ or email at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to find you the answer.